Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Visual Puns

For this assignment, we were tasked with creating 4 visual puns. We also were to incorporate different techniques in our images. The answers to the pictures are at the bottom of this post.


In this image, I altered the background with Threshold. I replaced a doctor's head with a pepper.


Here I used the Overlay technique. I reshaped the lamp to fit the bulb, and placed both in a garden.


For this one, I used the Gradient Map technique on the man. I also cut out and reshaped the icicles. The background is also misty, which adds to the "cold" feeling.


Here I put together a boxer out of matchsticks and fire. I used the Posterize technique on the background. 



Answers:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Lightbulb
3. Cold Shoulder
4. Boxing Match

No comments:

Post a Comment