Monday, October 8, 2012

15 Green Things



For this assignment, we were given 15 images that were all different shades of green, and we were tasked with arranging them in whatever order we liked. We could also crop, recolor, and do pretty much anything else we wanted to to them. I started with a picture of a boy, and took his hair to make the leaves on a palm tree. After that, I decided to go with a beach theme. I then cut part of a picture of trees to make the trunk of the palm tree. Then I used the circular part of a meter to make the basic shape of the coconuts. The ocean used to be the wall of a building, then I used the blur tool to make waves. The sand is a stretched-out stone arc. The boat is a car, the mast is from a handicap symbol, and the sail is from an arrow, which I bent. The sun is from a fireworks sign. And the other images are mixed in there as well. I never drew anything new, I recolored and reshaped everything.

1 comment:

  1. hey noah -- one of the top blogs so far! your 15 green things is a fresh, clever, singular vision. i know you spent a long time on it. glad you're in dig imaging this year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete